Eden Isle is a beautiful lakeside community on the Southwestern shore of Lake Speer.
Eden Isle and Lake Speer are located in Western Windermere Florida. This community was begun in 2002 and completed in 2005. Eden Isle has its own children’s playground, community boat ramp and a canal giving access to Lake Speer. There are also 2 large ponds providing water view for some of the homes in the community. Homes in the community vary in size from 1,536 square feet to just over 3,700 square feet excluding the garages.
Lake Speer has 233 acres of surface area.
It is a clean beautiful lake that often has multiple boats pulling water skiers. Occasionally there are boats on the lake that are for fishing but mostly water sports. There is another boat ramp on the opposite side of the lake from Eden Isle.
Eden Isle is ½ of a mile from the Cornerstone Shopping Plaza on Winter Garden Vineland Rd. At this plaza is a Publix, a local bank and several other convenient stores and shops. If you go three miles North you come to the Daniel Webster 429 and Winter Garden Village. Most of us could go our whole life and never need to leave this area. There are many restaurants and shops at the Winter Garden Village. However, if you want a little more upscale shopping or just more variety the 429 is a toll road that will take you to downtown Orlando or many other places in just minutes.
Eden Isle is in a great location.
The schools in Windermere are the envy of many towns in the greater Orlando area. Windermere High School just opened 1 mile to the North of Eden Isle and even if you do not have children in school there are going to be a lot of great sporting activities to go and enjoy close to home and very affordable. Eden Isle is a great place to buy a home.
Eden Isle Community Information
- Zip Code:34786
- Location: Summerport Village Parkway, near SR 535 & Winter Garden Vineland Road
- Surrounding Lakes:Lake Speer
- Number of Homes: 175
- Home Types:Single Family Homes
- Year Built:2002 – 2004
- Square Footage: 1,500 – 3,500+
- HOA Fee’s:$285 Per Quarter *Subject to Change
- Neighborhood Amenities:Private Gated Community, Boat Dock, Conservation Areas
Nearby Public Schools
- Keene’s Crossing Elementary: Grades Pre-K – 5
- Bridgewater Middle School: Grades 6 – 8
- West Orange High School: Grades 9 – 12
Nearby Dining & Shopping
- Cornerstone at Summerport Shopping Center
- Downtown Orlando
- Restaurant Row
- The Mall at Millenia
- Winter Garden Village Retail Shopping
Nearby Parks & Recreation
- R.D. Keene Park, Sporting Fields, & Public Boat Ramps
- Lake Down Public Access Boat Ramp
- Dr. P. Phillips Community Park, Sporting Fields, Fountain Water Park, & Dog Park
- West Beach Park & Playground
- Roper YMCA Family Center
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital
- Health Central Hospital
Back To Windermere Community Pages
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independent verified. Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
The source of the listing data is as follows:
| Stellar MLS (updated 3/8/21 11:20 AM)