Casa Del Lago is a gated luxury community in Windermere Florida on beautiful Lake Burden.
Casa Del Lago is a newer community that features homes built by several custom builders. The homes are luxury homes and many are lakefront but not all. The community is located on the South side of Overstreet Rd 1/3 of a mile East of Winter Garden Vineland Rd.
Another great thing about this luxury community is the location.
You are centrally located in Windermere Florida but separate from the traffic flow. Overstreet Rd is primarily used by only 2 communities and the other community has entrances on Chase Road. Overstreet Rd leads to Winter Garden Vineland Rd. Using this Winter Garden Vineland Rd you can easily drive to many nearby shops and stores. In the last few years this part of Windermere has gone through a lot of modernization and it is nearly complete. That means you have choices when it comes to those things in life we are all accustomed to. Shopping for necessities from Casa Del Lago has more than one nearby option and so does recreation. Most of those options are within a 5 minute drive.
If you want to venture further from Casa Del Lago or you have guest arriving from out of town you will be glad to see that access to the major thoroughfares is very close. Just follow Winter Garden Vineland Rd North to the Daniel Webster 429 or South to Interstate 4. It is just that easy to for guests to find your new home or for you to commute anywhere in the Orlando area.
Lake Burden is a very clear and beautiful 125 acre lake.
There are only 3 communities which have homes on Lake Burden and all of the homes are luxury homes. You will be a proud owner of any Casa Del Lago home.
Casa Del Lago Community Information
- Zip Code: 34786
- County: Orange
- Location: Overstreet Road – North of Winter Garden Vineland Road (SR 535)
- Number of Homes: 88
- Home Types: Single Family Homes
- HOA Fee’s: $270 Per Month *Subject to Change
- HOA Services Include: Ground Maintenance, Exterior Pest Control & Sprinkler Service *Subject to Change
- Neighborhood Amenities: Gated Community, Waterfront Community
Nearby Public Schools
- Sunset Park Elementary: Grades Pre-K – 5
- Bridgewater Middle School: Grades 6 – 8
- West Orange High School: Grades 9 – 12
Nearby Dining & Shopping
- Downtown Orlando
- Restaurant Row
- The Mall at Millenia
- Winter Garden Village Retail Shopping
Nearby Parks & Recreation
- Lake Down Public Access Boat Ramp
- R.D. Keene Park, Sporting Fields, & Public Boat Ramps
- Dr. P. Phillips YMCA Family Center
- Dr. P. Phillips Community Park, Sporting Fields, Fountain Water Park, & Dog Park
- West Beach Park & Playground
- Florida Hospital Winter Garden
- Health Central Hospital
Back To Windermere Community Pages
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independent verified. Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
The source of the listing data is as follows:
| Stellar MLS (updated 5/11/21 1:04 PM)