Wendy Morris Realty Buyers And Sellers Assistance
Deciding to Buy ( click on the Icons to view more below )
Steps to Buying a Central Florida Home
- Contact a REALTOR - You gain access to every home on the market listed in the multiple listing service.
- Get approved for a mortgage - Know how much home you can afford and qualify for.
- Determine your purchase price - Decide how much home you want to buy and the maximum you are willing to spend to buy a home.
- Must have list for a home - Determine the features that are important to you such as the need for 3 bedrooms. Must haves for you new home.
- Explore neighborhoods and view homes online within your price range - Find out as much as you can online and by driving around neighborhoods within your price range to get familiar with the area.
- View homes with your real estate agent and take notes - Having a professional assist you in buying a home can save you time, money and stress.
- Narrow down your home buying choices
- Revisit those of interest - Any homes you are interested, go back and revisit. Especially if there is more than one home that stands out.
- Bring your checkbook - We don't mean to sound pushy but remember one thing, your dream home could also be someone elses choice. For your own sake, bring your checkbook.
- Last but not least make an offer and keep your fingers crossed.
With the help of a top professional Orlando REALTOR there is a good chance your offer will become a contract. We know personally as we have helped thousands in getting into their dream home. Contact Wendy Morris Realty today.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independent verified. Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
The source of the listing data is as follows:
My Florida Regional MLS (updated 8/18/17)