Casa del Lago ownership will offer more than a beautiful place to build the home of your dreams; it's a lifestyle that you can be proud to call your own. Located on the picturesque and serene waters of Lake Burden, within close vicinity to other luxury communities such as Keene's Pointe, Isleworth and Lake Butler Sound, Casa del Lago offers all the opportunities of the Windermere area and the luxuries of Orlando living.
Residents will receive a warm welcome as they approach the Spanish-themed ornate entrance with stone, iron and wood features, including colorful bougainvillea draped trellises and decorative water fountains surrounded by a lush landscape. The inviting feeling of the community will permeate throughout Casa del Lago with warm lighted streets and sidewalks, old-world privacy walls, and a scenic boardwalk for lakeside strolls on Lake Burden.
Casa del Lago will also offer many other features making it one of the most anticipated communities in the Windermere area, including:
- Private gated community
- 88 home sites, including 38 waterfront lots
- Lots priced from the mid $100ks and up
- Custom luxury homes priced from $450k to over $3 million
- Social Membership at The Golden Bear Club at Keene's Pointe
- Golf memberships available to Keene's Point Golden Bear Club available
- HOA maintained lawn service, pest control and sprinkler service
- Walking distance to the new elementary school
- Direct access to future retail centers, superb shopping and dining options
- Close vicinity to theme and amusement parks
Please send us your information and one of our realtors will contact you shortly.
If you prefer, you can contact us directly.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independent verified. Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
The source of the listing data is as follows:
My Florida Regional MLS (updated 6/23/18)