In order to minmize the impact to the enviroment we have changed out our older Boat for viewing the homes on the Butler Chain of lakes to the Latest Carolina Skiff DLV fitted with Suzukis 175 hp Four stroke Engine The hull design minmizes wake and shallow draft allows us to traverse from lake through canal without disturbing the bed of the lakes and the engines emissions are the lowest in the Industry
Small change makes a difference
We support and advocate the work of Greenpeace which has indeed changed the world, and continues to make the world a better place. Their committed activists and supporters have come together to ban commercial whaling, convince the world's leaders to stop nuclear testing, protect Antarctica, and so much more. Today, they have grown from a small group of dedicated activists to an international organization with offices in more than 30 countries but their spirit and their mission remain the same. Their fight to save the planet has grown more serious with the threat of global warming, destruction of ancient forests, deterioration of our oceans, and the threat of a nuclear disaster loom large. Greenpeace is actively working to address these and other threats. We wanted to show nature at its best and some of the features we have become to love and take for granted here in Central Florida. Lets preserve them for generations to come
Wendy Morris Realty
Read more about their campaigns online HERE
Greenpeace USA (Greenpeace, Inc.) is registered with the Internal Revenue Service as a 501 (c) (4) entity and furthers its mission of protecting the environment through research, advocacy and lobbying.
The Butler Chain of lakes
Imagine buying a home at the Butler Chain of Lakes. Check out the lakes, channels and hot spots for bass fishing in the Butler Chain of Lakes in Central Florida.
Interested in Luxury Homes in Orlando Florida? Wendy Morris would be happy to assist you in either buying or selling a home on the Butler Chain of Lakes. Lets Keep the Lakes Pristine and clean for future generations to enjoy
- The northern most lake in the Butler Chain of Lakes is Lake Down.
- For great bass fishing travel through a hidden canal to Little Lake Down.
- From the west side of Lake Down you'll find a smaller body of water Wauseon Bay.
- 1665 acres of great bass fishing, deep water beds of eel grass can be found at Lake Butler.
- A 50 acre lake, Lake Louise is a way-point to Lake Tibet.
- Lake Isleworth's 10 acres can be found on the canal south of Lake Louise.
- For the best mixture of vegetation check out the 135 acres of Lake Chase.
- Lake Blanche provides 121 acres of bass fishing.
- Lake Tibet is the second largest lake on the chain with 1,198 acres.
- Lake Sheen is 565 acres of circular shaped lake, plenty of bass fishing with several docks.
- Pocket Lake covers 126 acres.
- Fish Lake or Little Fish Lake is about 30 acres.
David & Wendy