Cities and Communities In Polk County
Polk County is comprised of several cities and runs 2,010 square miles and 554 natural freshwater lakes within 9 cities. Each Florida city in Polk County is unique and they all have one thing in common the opportunity to live the Florida lifestyle.
- Auburndale is one of the fastest growing cities in Polk County. This home town in Polk County boasts of spirit of community. Auburdale residents says its a wonderful place to live, work and play.
- Dundee is a town in Polk County which is visited by tourists visiting area attractions and Central Florida theme parks. A growing town once known for citrus is now coming of its own due to the influx of visitors from Orlando Florida.
- The City of Eagle Lake's slogan is "growing with people in mind" and has been ranked in the top 10 places in the United States to live.
- The City of Fort Meade is the oldest city in Polk County and recreation consists of hunting, fishing and swimming. The area is filled with nature trails and very scenic.
- The City of Frostproof is a very small city and is known for Polk County lakes and scenic areas.
- Haines City is known as the "Heart of Florida," and still remains very small town feel with the historic downtown and memorable festivals.
- The City of Lake Wales rests in the rolling hills of Central Florida. Throughout time Lake Wales remains as a citrus growing community.
- Lakeland offers a true sense of place as a city that believe in philanthropy and volunteers and strong heritage.
- Winter Haven is a city that is growing fast and is centrally located between Tampa and Orlando.
We list and sell homes in all the cities of Polk County. Call Wendy Morris to buy, sell or lease a Polk County property.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independent verified. Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
The source of the listing data is as follows:
My Florida Regional MLS (updated 12/13/17)